Host Family, Breakfast + Dinner, Single or Twin Room
Our selected host families live in a nice residential part of town. You will receive a fresh and delightful breakfast in the morning along with a traditional Cuban diner for the evening. Your stay with a host family will provide the perfect opportunity to practise the Spanish that you have learnt in class.
More importantly, staying with a host family is the best way to integrate yourself into the real Cuban culture and explore all the wonders of this delightful island.
Features of host family accommodation:
- Single rooms with private bathroom
- Double rooms are only available for people travelling together.
- Dinner is served from 18.30-20.00.
- All rooms have air-conditioning or a fan.
- All homes within walking distance to class.
- All homes within walking distance from each other.
StudyTeam Tip! Be prepared for a warm welcome by your host family as the culture is to make you feel like one of the family. The whole experience will definitely be something new for the first time visitor to Cuba and the ultimate traveller experience.